- Write a post with useful and relevant content. Ask yourself the question, “How can readers benefit from this?” and/or “How can readers be inspired?”
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points. Personal stories are awesome!
- Offer original content that has not been published before, or submit a few of your most popular posts for consideration.
- Send a pitch only if you are a fellow blogger.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
Once I’ve accepted your post proposal, please send a Word document. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t take it personally if I recommend changes. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your Post Must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to my readers. Please send me the links and I will add them.
- Have a killer title
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: Bigstock and Unsplash.